Proper maintenance of your Septic System will give you peace of mind and will help to avoid potential problems and system failure. Failing Septic Systems are expensive to repair or replace and improper maintenance by homeowners is a common cause of early system failure. The amount of cost and preventative maintenance that Septic Systems require is minimal in comparison to the cost of a new system. For example, it typically costs from $3000 to $10,000 to replace a failing Septic System, compared to $130 to $260 average per year costs to have a septic system routinely serviced and inspected. Not to mention the health hazards and potential County Ordinance Violation Fines involved with a failing septic system.
Most Counties in Texas require that an Aerobic Septic System be inspected and routinely serviced at least 3 times per year (typically every 4 months) however, some Regulatory Authorities mandate in their jurisdiction to be inspected and routinely serviced 4 times per year (typically every 3 months) We also provide a maintenance contract for Low Pressure Dosing (LPD) Systems that include routine service and inspection 2 times per year (typically every 6 months).
CALL US TODAY TO INQUIRE YOUR COUNTY’S JURISDICTION REQUIREMENTS AND OUR ANNUAL POLICY FEE.
(903) 675-8628 or Email: SpankysSeptic@yahool.com
Texas State Law and your Local Regulatory Authority may mandate that all owners of Aerobic Septic Systems maintain a valid maintenance contract in force at all times. Each maintenance contract must be provided by a maintenance company holding a Class II On-Site Sewage Facilities or Class D License and be certified to maintain your particular brand of system. SPANKY’S SEPTIC is licensed and certified to install and maintain ALL types of systems–COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL. See the list at the bottom of this page for more details.
UPON ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT…
- We will set up a routine maintenance inspection schedule for your system.
- We will inspect & service your system as outlined in the signed contract.
- We will leave a dated sticker on your system each time we do an inspection.
- We will mail you and the County a copy of your contract and inspection reports. (We do not leave correspondence on your door for YOUR privacy purposes!)
- We will contact you if there are any system problems or failures and we will NOT make any repairs without your approval.
- We will contact you by mail when your contract is up for renewal to avoid a lapse in service.
- WE PRIDE OURSELVES WITH INTEGRITY AND PROFESSIONAL WORKMANSHIP AT ALL TIMES!
We are Licensed and Certified to install and maintain ALL types of Septic Systems including but not limited to…
- Cajun Aire
- And More!
Spanky’s Septic Service ~ P.O. Box 1081 Malakoff TX 75148 ~ 903-675-8628
Serving: Cedar Creek Lake, Henderson County, Kaufman County, Van Zandt County, Anderson County, Smith County, Richland Chambers Lake, Navarro County, Lake Palestine & SURROUNDING AREA!